Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Harp goes to the Beach

After I survived my dead car battery in the avocado field, it became clear that the next journey was to head in the direction of Venice Beach which was about an hour south of where I was staying in Santa Rosa Valley, CA.

I trusted that my car battery would be okay and with that being said I took all precautions, like turning off my overhead lights even when I opened the door to not put any extra drain on my battery when the car was turned off.  Our car can be seen as a representation of our bodies - so in taking care of not putting any extra drain on my car, I was also practicing a very gentle self-care of my own body. 

For me, my journey of life is about connecting with people on a soul level and music is a portal that opens people up to a different state of consciousness.  Personally I have experienced this while being immersed in the sounds of very dark, heavy music.  This is not something I chose consciously, yet I am also aware that we are always choosing even if it feels like we are not.

Nine months ago I was going through a real crisis state.  My inner guidance advised me to attend the Self-Realization Temple Sunday service in Phoenix, AZ.  As I was sitting in the temple intently listening to the monk speak - I was at the same time hearing Paramahansa Yogananda download these thoughts directly to me.  He said, that whatever I have ever pushed away I must now incorporate into my life.  I didn't get it until I realized I was all about living in the light and having nothing to do with anything dark.  He informed me that if I did not acknowledge all lights on the spectrum, I would live out of BALANCE, and in misery..., as was my current situation.  

My guru then showed me an image of two cylinders of spiraling energy entering my rib cage - one light, one dark. both merging together in my spinal column.  I kept seeing this image for several days and allowed it do whatever it needed to do.  Hence a month later I found myself listening to some very dark music where I could actually feel the 'demonic' tone of these sounds enter my body and go into right my heart.  This gave me the very clear insight as to the power of sound for creating a portal that would take people on a journey. And having had this experience it showed me that I can create  field of energy of protection to allow into my life what is for my best and highest good.




Having had my feet in both paths, I am now clear as to what vibrations I choose to bring to the people.  When you can stand in the darkness and not push it away but allow it to teach you something than you release your fears, ultimately giving you courage to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.  When you have had enough of its teachings than you can call on your angels to move you to a place where you can stand freely in your element.   

I feel it is important to listen to what moves you with music, and with your life direction.  Sometimes I need to write because the creative energy is flowing asking to be expressed.  Sometimes I need to sit quietly and meditate, or move my body, or call a friend - if only we could all just do what is called for in each moment - what a peaceful world this would be.

I would like to introduce you to some of the wonderful people I have met on Venice Beach.


 I shared the Harp with the L.A. Fire Department while at thanking them for their great service.
 Myself & Jay - I met as she walked her dog 'Moo' down the boardwalk.
 I have a special place in my heart for all children.
It is truly amazing to share this instrument with people.  They get to see how easy it is to create music without any previous training at all.
 The neat thing about Venice Beach is meeting people from all over the globe.
This is Carrie from London, England.  I found out that she runs a charity for children.
When she played herself a melody it brought tears to her eyes.
Jisoo and friend from Korea both played the harp.  You see my mission is not just about me playing the music it is about everyone who wants giving it a try.  The harp is designed with the sound box at the back so the player gets the greatest benefit of sound healing.  The resonance directly enters your heart.  If you would like y our very own harp, the one I play is called a "Harpsicle."
 This is Jeremy he told me at the time he didn't have a secure home but that he was finding a way to make the best of what he has been given.
When he read my MISSION STATEMENT that says: I am here to spread Light and Peace through my Music & Presence, he told me I had done that for him.  It was the music that brought us together to start a dialogue, yet it was taking the time to listen to his life story and his dream of sharing his own music, and his deep connection with the whales that really moved me.
There is an incredible power in "presence" and in being a witness to another persons story.
This is Andres Salcedo whom I also met on the beach as a fellow musician.  I would say the neat thing about Venice Beach is almost every local I met here was in some fashion an artist of sorts.  I love the title of Andres' album "ONE WITH ALL"  This is how I felt at the beach.
I found myself so at home and felt a very magical quality to this area.  It just goes to show that when you are in your element life is amazing.  Everything you need comes to you, without having to put out a whole lot of effort.
A reminder that if you are working too hard to get what you want, look at where you are living and who is in your energy field.  Find people who believe in you, and you will thrive.
Lastly I would like to introduce Brandon Doman; who believes in everybody's stories so much that he created a book of random people's life stories on every different topic you can imagine.  What an incredibly cool idea. You can read these one page personal stories on his website: 


I like the Venice Beach area and so I am going to stay here awhile - there is lots of light to share.  The beauty of being the "HAPPY PILGRIM" is that I continue to wake up each day and ask CASIO my spirit guide what shall we do or where shall we go today?  I live by Peace Pilgrims definition of the word pilgrim as: a wanderer with a purpose.  Meaning that although my life may seem random and unstructured to some there is great purpose in everything I do.

I mentioned in my last post how I had a friend who was not in agreement of how I was choosing to live my life.  When I reflected on the situation it became clear that she played a role that was important for me to be able to do what I am doing today.  I know that in her heart she just wants the best for me.  

The lesson I received from this exchange is very important for anyone who has ever had a dream they are guided to pursue.  When you share it with those who don't agree with your vision, you may find yourself not taking your chosen path because of outside opinions...or.... you could use the experience to build your convictions and become clearer and stronger in cultivating your mission. 

In some of my other teachings I received from Paramahansa Yogananda, he says it is best not to take life too seriously.  He described life as a movie of characters going by.  Each time a new scene shows up you have the choice of how much energy you wish to put into the dramas that scroll by. Becoming the observer of your life by stepping out of yourself allows greater freedom and less attachment to outcomes, which equals less stress.

In this particular situation instead of remaining frustrated with my friend, I was able to see the grander picture, which was that 1 person out of 50 were against or in doubt of how I was going about my life path.  When I looked at what was really happening I realized the message was very positive.  The outer world feedback was a reflection of how I saw my own self.  Which then meant that 80% of myself believed in what I was doing and 20% of myself still had doubts. 

Since my venture out to Venice Beach this friend asked to no longer be in my life at this time and so this moved me to 100% belief in myself according to the reflection of my outside world.  I can see that as you build the momentum in any desired life goal - (that is developed for the best and highest good of all, with God/Higher Power as the foreman of the venture) - than success is surely at hand.  

When Jeremy at Venice Beach told me that my Mission had already been fulfilled because I had spread Light and Peace to him, I knew that whatever happened now would be a bonus or a surplus of connections above and beyond all the people's lives I had already touched and who had already touched me.

"Stay Tuned" for more beautiful stories.  The phrase "stay tuned" is my new expression for "Be in Balance." Just as a musical instrument must be tuned to play well.  We are all our own personal singing beings - singing a tune to our unique stories.

www.SEDONAHSUNN.COM

If you need some extra Inspiration to go forward with you LIFE CALLING
Contact me for a Life Direction Guidance & Healing Session

Sessions by PHONE wherver You are

In-Person in Southern California

(928)-821-4144

It takes COURAGE to walk the path of one who is braving new trails.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sedonah! You are a marvel! Every time you write about your loving experiences I sense another leap of growth in you and a surge of power coming to me as well. Your niche is everywhere since you respond to the call of where you're needed most. Such courage and devotion. Your generous gifts raises the vibration of the entire planet. Thank you for reminding us all that we can and do the same by utilizing this paradigm ourselves. Love always, roz

    ReplyDelete