Sunday, October 9, 2016

Loss Brings A Window of Opportunity

Everyday light fills our world as we revolve around the sun, and with each new day brings an element of surprise as to what is to come.

On September 15, 2016 CASIO, the confirming cat passed away.  For those of you who read my publication, "The Sedonah Sunn" the good news newspaper - Casio was not only my cat but the Assistant Publisher to my paper.


He was 19 years when he passed and was still as bright a light as ever.  I had returned back to Sedona after a short trip to LA and found him not well. He guided me to return to California and so together we began this journey.  On the day he passed, I took him to the Janss park in Thousand Oaks.  He loved to be outside in the sun.  He literally was withering away in front of me.  I sat with him and I kept asking him what did he want me to do for him. He had been named the "confirming cat" years ago by Jane Horvitz a psychic friend of mine who lives in Sedona, AZ.  He was known to meoux loudly as a sign that he was saying YES or agreeing to any question that was being asked. 

It was so sad to see him in this weakened state as he had always been so strong and powerful.  I was so attached to him, I did not want to let go - even though I knew it was his time.  When I asked him if he wanted to go to the vet to be put to sleep he said nothing.  I kept getting this really strong feeling that he wanted to simply walk out into nature and make his transition alone.  Even though I knew that was what he wanted, I could not wrap my head around letting him go for fear I was abandoning him.

In the end I honored his wishes.  I drove to a place I felt was the best spot for him.  It was the Chumash Indian reserve, surrounded by trees.  I carried him down into the ravine, sat him down & cried.  The night before I brought him on the bed with me and he kept moving, not being able to get comfortable.  I held him in my arms and cried in my slumber saying, "You can go Casio, you can go." It's strange that even though I was giving him permission to go, when it came to the moment of his departure the emotions were overwhelming.

As I drove to the park I thought he had actually passed away in the car.  For a period of time there was no breath in him.  It was a miracle that he could even walk when I got him down to the tree.  He sat there for a moment and then lifted himself up and started walking away from me.  I watched him walk a distance and then rest, and walk a distance and then rest.  There was a tunnel in the distance and he eventually walked right into it.  That was the last time I saw him.... It was so symbolic his last stride in body was into a tunnel of transition.



I sat up against the tree and sobbed for the great loss of my dear friend and companion.  After several minutes of deep pain the tears subsided and I sat in a stupor.  At 3:09 pm a wind blew strongly.  The rope on the flagpoles at the entrance gate began to clank against the metal creating a loud chiming sound.  I knew it was then that he left his physical body and the chime was a message from him as he knew how important music was to my life.

10 days later I was guided to return to this same spot.  As I walked down into the ravine, in the distance beside the tree where we had parted ways was some kind of glowing object. I couldn't make out what it was until I got real close.  To my wonderful surprise I found a helium balloon with this message written on it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.



I knew it was a message from Casio reminding me: to be Happy and to Travel.  Just as this balloon had traveled through the sky to land very appropriately and symbolically for me he was saying I too was now free to travel too.  It was divine timing his departure and although loss brings a lot of emotional challenges it is also brings windows of opportunity.

And so my mission was created to travel as the "HAPPY PILGRIM" and ever since I painted the peace dove on the back of my car and decided to fully embark on this journey I have become incredibly happy.  There is a great power in drawing what you want to create to you.



Journeying is an on-going experience.  You don't have to put all of your belongings in your car (like I have been guided to do) and drive out of town to journey.  You, very simply set the intention that you wish to engage in the most soul-fulfilling life ever... and you will. .  Every day a new story begins. Casio is my spirit guide now.  Each day I wake up, happy with who I am and ask only this one question, "Where shall I go today to be of the greatest service to all who cross my path?"


If you feel like staying connected with my experience I will write about the stories of this ever unfolding adventure every few days.  So many miraculous events are already taking place.  Coming up I will share about overcoming fears from something that happened to me. 

Support my Mission: contributions go to support my continued to travels to touch many hearts.

p.s. the last thing I want to say for today is that just over a year ago on June 29th, 2015 my friend Michelle passed away in her mid 40's.  She had a job she was working that was draining her energy but she continued on for the financial security it provided.  She is now another spirit angel for me saying: "go forward on your mission - live your true calling - b/c when you do that the Universe provides for you in a much bigger way."

All things are possible with God.







3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Thanks for sharing details about your journey with Casio whose guidance and wisdom continue brighter then ever! I could feel every word of it. In fact one of my cats (Tigger) jumped up as soon as I thought of Casio. Beautiful testimony to love. With God anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I am sorry for your loss, Sedonah. How beautiful that Casio has become a spirit guide for you. I know you are helping many people, as well as healing yourself. Looking forward to reading more about your journey. Missing you here in Sedona. Ivory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ivory, thank you for reaching out to say hello. It is an incredible journey I am on. Stepping into life fully takes courage and strength that I received in Sedona from those wonderful mountains. I am touching many hearts and many hearts touching me.

      Delete