Saturday, October 22, 2016

Happiness Discovered

Did you ever notice how the word abundance has the ending 'dance' in it.  People always seem to be wanting to call in more abundance - well if you start dancing a little bit more in appreciation for what you already have in your life now.... and whatever you are seeking will come to you a lot quicker!

Yesterday I went to a new park called, Rustic Canyon in the Pacific Palisades.  I had not planned on writing there. Originally I was guided to attend a CODA meeting but when I arrived to the site no one was there. So knowing that we always have the option of being disappointed or looking at the bright side of the way things turn out, I took the latter choice.  It was such a magical place in the trees.  Where I have been residing there is a lot of traffic and houses all close together.  Being at this park was like entering an enchanted mystical playground for me.  I pulled out my laptop and began typing away feeling so inspired and joyful.  The article I was writing about shared my mission of being The Happy Pilgrim, and that I truly was happy living this free spirited life of the traveling healer.


By the next day, I found my energy spiraling downward, and my mood had shifted towards lethargy, quickly moving towards depression.  I feel it is so important I share this story with you.  Should you ever find yourself in a similar situation you have a way to get out of the hole you went down and return to the light of happiness, ASAP.  Within 24 hours, I was back to my happy self and I will explain the cure.

When your mood shifts in a drastic way, the first thing you need to do is catch it - see that your feelings have changed. If you catch it at the beginning you can resolve it very quickly. 

So I had to ask myself how could I go from being so happy typing in the park to miserable by the end of the night.  The first that came to me was this very important question, "Am I living in my integrity?" if you are not -- you will quickly find yourself in a depressed state.  The sad thing about this is many people spend years and years depressed, not living their life calling.

Thankfully the 2.5 years I spent healing and training in Sedona, Arizona provided me with an astute awareness of my psychic and intuitive abilities.  You know how people say they can see what is best for another but not for themselves - well you can know for yourself too.  It just takes practice.  I cleared my energetic field and realized that why I was becoming sad was that I was not living what I had set out to do.  My calling at this time was to be a traveling healer and I had become quite comfortable in my current living situation. 

It was all very synchronistic how I met Ayrin who graciously & generously opened her home up to me.  We made an agreement that I would stay as long as I felt I needed to be here and we would check in a daily basis.  As much as I appreciated her hospitality in exchange for the light and positive energy I was bringing to her house - my spirit was not ready to settle into a daily life of familiarity for an extended time period.  My soul was all about moving and flowing - waking up each day and saying to my Guide CASIO - where shall we go today?


Although the resources to travel on had not yet presented themselves.  Even still I knew it was time to continue the journey.  My life with each passing day was becoming more and more a living faith walk.  I knew that the resources would come.  How you may ask? I did not yet know how or where they would come from, this was part of the adventure of this journey.  To not know and to still act, to trust when all the pieces were not yet laid out - that is mastery, that is full surrender.  I just kept being guided to live with an anticipation of wonderful things coming my way every day and they were coming.

When you walk through the world on the shaman's path you become a seeker of guidance from many different view points - today on my walk to and from the beach I found these words spray painted on the side walk.  Most people would just walk on by not even noticing... but if you keep your eyes open you will find your Angels are always sending uplifting notes to keep you walking in your integrity.


I particularly enjoyed this one.  I hadn't heard the phrase used together:"Dream Big and Small."  I am quite familiar with the DREAM BIG slogan, adding the DREAM SMALL made a lot of sense.  It can be quite easy and fun to imagine a grandiose vision for our life.  Yet when the concept is so grand it may take awhile before our mind can truly believe it is possible for full manifestation to realize itself.  During the waiting time frame, which can linger on and on there is a chance we may become disheartened in the stillness.  In the interim if we focus on small things that are easy to manifest we get to live in positive outcomes on a daily basis.  Very good wisdom passed on to me through Mr. Anonymous "Sidewalk Spray Painter."


Words of wisdom: Live your life in your integrity and you will always be happy - it is very simple.  Ask yourself, "Am I doing what I love, Am I doing what makes me happy?"  And the most important question of all: "Are your words you speak about yourself in alignment with your actions?" If they are not -- find a way to get there - there is a yellow brick road that always leads you home to your true heart and true soul calling. 

Casio in 2013 on the Yellow Brick Road in Liberal, Kansas.  He was my traveling buddy and now he travels with me in Spirit Form as my Guide.

I love him so much and I am so grateful to still have him as my co-pilot.

When our loved ones pass they can still travel with us and to me that is a very comforting thought.










3 comments:

  1. Happiness is moment to moment. It is not a given. It must be sought after and nurtured much like faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes so true a moment by moment choice to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes so true a moment by moment choice to be happy.

    ReplyDelete