Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Incredible Story of Miracle Healing and more Manifestations

Dear Fellow Human Spirit Beings,

   I hope this letter finds you well and happy. I want to share about what has happened in my life the past 3 months.  On April 30th, 2017 I packed all of my belongings into my car, and head out on the road to share my music along the southern California coast.  I have played at shopping malls, parks, beaches, hospitals, gravesites, in people’s homes and in the middle of nature alone – as a healing to the earth.  I did this freely as a service to shift people’s consciousness taking them out of the mundane busyness of life, and reminding them of the peace that can be achieved when you stop, listen and PLAY.  There have been many smiles and joy felt when people picked up the harp and experienced creating their own song.







I had anticipated booking healing sessions along the way to financially support my endeavors.  There were some however not enough to cover the costs.  I had to stop the journey for awhile. I found a short term home base where I re-evaluated my course of action, which brought me back to L.A. on a 3 week pet sitting job.

While I was there, I decided to return to Venice beach and play my harp for the passerby’s. One particular day a Native American medicine man sat down beside me and gave me a blessing, expressing how sacred my harp was and how important it is for me to share this with people.  When I returned to my car there were two full boxes of books with a note saying: FREE. It felt like a physical manifestation from the Holy man. I grabbed a few books, leaving the rest for others to enjoy the gifts.  One was an Instruction Manual to Kundalini Yoga.



            At the time I had been dealing with fatigue and digestion issues from the extensive travels, giving so much of my energy out and not receiving enough to maintain my health.  I thought my journey had come to an end.  I immediately began practicing the daily morning exercises.  Within 10 days most of my issues had dissolved.  I also noticed that I felt happier and more hopeful about my life in general.

Over the past 9 years, I have taken various yoga classes and have often thought of becoming a Yoga Teacher.  The other practices did not have the depth of spiritual connection I had been seeking for myself or that I would want to pass on to others as a teacher.  This is the first training that feels like ‘home.’  There is a deep recognition, as if I have done this before.


            It has become clear to me now that my path – is to Train, Balance and Strengthen my Mind & Body in becoming a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher.  The education (which commences Aug. 5, 2017) will allow me to introduce a service that empowers people in their own spiritual growth.  I see Kundalini training as a way to achieve ultimate health, so that I may to continue serving others & the world.

If you feel called to support my MISSION & New Education of Service please consider making a contribution to my work.



PAYPAL: sedonahsunn@gmail.com  or

Make a spontaneous deposit and... step on up

 into RANDOM ACTS OF GIVING - it is so incredibly  rewarding.

Much Love,

SAT NAM


www.SedonahSunn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment