Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What you Vision with Love & Joy comes true Quickly

I just looked back and noticed that only a few posts ago I wrote about the harp going International --- well it has.  I had not expected this but my guidance led me to Mexico.

At first when I got the insight I was excited, but as I drew closer to the border a nervousness came over me in that I did not have a map of the area I was going into, and I would not have phone or internet access to pull up a quick google maps as we so easily take for granted living in the US.  Now I would be fully relying on my higher instinct & my guiding angels.  

As I approached the border - on the California side it was sunny, and hanging over Mexico was this grey doom filled looking cloud... which was not making my desire to venture over any easier.

Somehow I found the courage and with that came this little voice saying: "just do it."  Before I knew it I was on the road to Mexico. NO USA RETURN said the road sign.  My heart beat was racing.  I had also just passed all these signs that said "Buy Mexico Car Insurance, Buy Mexico Health Insurance" which I totally ignored and set out on my path.


The traffic edged forward slowly towards the border.  We moved around a corner and then all the road lines disappeared, and it was now a free for all with cars going in all different pathways.  As the mass of cars funneled into the border crossing, I breathed deeply and hoped for the best.  I waited at the stop sign expecting to be asked for my passport but nothing.  There was a guard who appeared to be doing random checks and pulling certain cars over but no one looked at me.  So with some hesitation I edged forward and I was through not even showing my ID.  A complete opposite to the procedure that you go through to enter the US. 

Now the roads opened up again and it was a miracle how my car veered towards a sign that said "Rosarito Playas," - almost as if on auto pilot.  I knew playa meant beaches and that is where I wanted to go.  I found myself on a two lane highway ascending this very steep hill up, which was also so very symbolic for the ascension process I was going on.  As I climbed further up the mountain, the sun beamed it's beautiful LIGHT through the clouds and my whole body went into shivers. I felt the exhilaration of what I was doing at having overcome this built up fear.  Lesson learned: the fears always appear bigger and more menacing than they really are.  And my friends... the only way to overcome is to step in and walk through.  


My first night stay was in Rosarito.  I pulled off the highway when I saw the first sign that said "Hotel."  It was a tall modern looking building in the middle of a shopping mall.  Wasn't very authentically Mexican looking to me... but I needed a place so I went inside.  $90 a night and it had a sterile feeling... not for me.  I decided to keep driving.  The next one was much more authentic looking with orange stucco, and a tiled roof.  I walked into the lobby where a gentleman greeted me.  He spoke no English and I spoke a little Spanish so I managed to get by.  I looked at the board $31 a night now that felt right to me.  Oh but no.... I looked below at the prices and there was a room rental for 4 hours.  uhhh.. I knew what that meant.  I had a sickly feeling in my stomach yet thought the price was right so I asked the gentleman to show me a room. He took me upstairs and opened the door to a tiny room with a bed and no window.  Oh my God I thought are you serious? Not to mention some blaring loud music coming from a room down the hall.

I just knew I could not stay there, no matter how great the price.  Being a spiritual pilgrim my motto has been to eat what is given and sleep where it is offered but I do have some morals.  To stay happy and healthy on the trail it is important to have a very sharp intuitive street sense.  Learning to discern which situations are good and which are not so good, always choosing the higher road.  I did blast the place with LIGHT which is most likely why I was guided there in the first place and very happily moved on.

Listening to my intuition and continuing on even though the sun was starting to set proved very fruitful.  I found another nice Mexican motel, with a female inn keeper and the room was lovely for $33 a night.  



Wherever I go I do my work in bringing Peace, Light, Love & Joy -- blessing the places I stay, the lands I go to, and the people I meet.  Whether it is doing a sound healing in a hotel room, to playing in a back alley filled with garbage, to sharing my music with a beautiful Mexican woman and her children.  I go where I am guided to go.  




I began this story by saying, "What you Vision with Passion comes true Quickly."  I seem to have this incredible gift of manifestation for myself and for others.  

This last hotel I stayed at in Mexico was in the town of La Mission, called, Dmytri's Original La Fonda.  It was a place I had passed the day previously, and while driving by had said "I would like to stay there."   

I drove in the next night around 9 pm it was past dark and I was ready for another good night sleep.  The owner quoted me $100 for the night and that was high for what I wanted to spend.  I told her some of my story about being a pilgrim of peace sharing and blessing people with my music.  Upon hearing my story she immediately dropped the price to $70 and gave me the best room in the house.  I could see she had a heart and she connected with my mission.

What I have observed about the ability to MANIFEST things and experiences it comes easily and quickly when YOU ARE: 
  • in alignment with your soul's purpose
  • in service working for the betterment of the world
  • radiating love & joy
  • standing in integrity and truth

Thank you Sara at Dmytri's Original La Fonda for a beautiful stay and for believing in my MISSION.







Blessings from Sedonah Sunn, traveling Mystic & Healer.

You can catch me on the road or you can reach me by Phone.

(928)-821-4144

I offer blessings to you.  I hold your Visions for you and reflect them back to you  -- so you too can find the courage within to live your dreams and follow your soul's calling.


PEACE TO ALL.













1 comment: