Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sedonah & the Harp go International & back in Time

Most people would think they need a plane ticket to go to London or to see the Wailing Wall of Israel.  And going back in time well - you would need a time machine for that! 

But not according to Sedonah Sunn - all you have to do is embrace the Magic.  And this... is easily done by committing to go on Spiritual Pilgrimage every day... and then all kinds of wonderful things happen.

1st step: Embrace the Magic


2nd step: Get on the right road... whatever that road is for YOU.


So as I journeyed down the Hwy 1 with no plan at all.... which I later found out from my angels is very important - when you let go of the PLAN you enter the phase of de-programming!!!  All the beliefs systems have to slip away so that you can get tuned into your clear angelic channel and then you can really fly... all over the world.

From receiving blessings by Saint Carmel in her golden aura... NewPort Beach, CA

To a visit to a Londonesque Phone Booth


To the Whaling Wall... well not quite Israel.... but sure is a cute title for an art piece!


And finally my step back in time.... Ruby's Diner in Laguna Beach - 1953 Buick!

A little stop off in Indian Self Realization Temple for some meditation & relaxation - Encinitas, CA


The journey continues tomorrow... still to be decided.  Each day has been filled with moments of enlightenment.... I am not saying there have not been some mind thoughts of "what exactly am I doing here?"  When those come up I ask my angels for a sign  -  "Do I continue on or turn around and go back to where I started?" 

So far the signs say I am doing good work in the world, and the messages are coming through the people I have been helping who are suffering in some way.  From a woman today feeling deep great grief after the death of her husband only a few months ago. She shared that they were together 55 years, and that she had not felt his presence since he left.  She was starting to lose hope in the magic they both spoke of when he was alive.  I told her to have faith and as I blessed her head the birds started chirping around us... "see" I said "your husband is talking to you."

Another healing today a little boy in tears with a bee sting on the sole of his foot.  The father was open to me giving him some healing.  I blew the light of healing into his foot and within moments the tears had subsided.  

I am just doing what Jesus spoke of when he said, "All that I can do, you can do also."  I am simply taking His words to heart and putting it to good use.  And to you I say also, "All that I can do you can do also."

Stay Light and Stay Connected, it's the only way to truly fly.


The Greatest Part of any journey is truly the people you meet along the way.  And we are all on some kind of Journey!!!









2 comments:

  1. Wonderful experiences occur when we surrender and follow our path of enlightenment on the guided tour...in your case, journey.

    ReplyDelete