Monday, March 6, 2017

Follow the Soul - It will Transform your Life

As I tuned in for guidance this morning, preparing for a client's phone session this insight came through and it is definitely worth sharing.  Whenever I work with someone I get specific messages for them but this message was a universal message that needed to be shared globally.  Once you read it I encourage you to pass it on.

It began with me visioning the heart. When I began my holistic studies back in 2002, my school offered a visit to a cadaver lab.  It is there I first held a human heart in my hand.  What has most intrigued today about the heart is its action in the body.  Its job is to pump blood, and how it does this is by mechanically opening and closing..., opening and closing..., opening and closing.



Google Images

Have you ever heard the statements: FOLLOW YOUR HEART or LISTEN TO YOUR HEART IT WILL GUIDE YOU.  What came through in my meditation today is that symbolically by following the heart we are placing ourselves in a continuous start-stop action state.  

Ever get a feeling that you want to do something or be with somebody, and then when you proceed forward you find yourself stopped in your tracks - the mind comes in and you begin worrying, or analyzing if you are making the right choice. This is the symbolic action of following the heart. 

Rest assured there is GREAT HOPE.  It begins with a simple re-centering on who is guiding you. Reconnect with the one who can best move you forward on your right path with ease and grace. As it is this ONE who was with you when you were first born. Instead of following your heart, return to FOLLOWING YOUR SOUL.... FOLLOW YOUR SOUL'S PATH. 

The soul is not physical, you cannot touch it, or hold it in your hands, it is eternal, ever flowing, it is movement always aligning with truth, it is Love unfolding in every moment.

How do you get your life from where it is to where it truly wants to be?  It begins with this affirmation: I am aligned with my soul..., I am traveling my souls path.




As you affirm this statement daily, you will receive the clarity you have been looking for.  For some it will come very quickly for others you may need extra assistance.

My path is very clear to me.  I am a healer. I help people find more peace and balance so they can live their life with great purpose.  Many times in my life I have fallen into the pits of confusion only to come out and see what is true.  I can very much relate to where you are and what you are going through.  When you feel at a loss, know that you are in a good place because you will come to the surface and see clearly again.  

I am here as a guide on your soul's path.  If you feel drawn to me, then I encourage you to connect with me.  My healing is about bringing forth light, presence, and love, sharing my divine insights for you to use as it best fits into your life.

The insight has now been revealed: Follow your soul, and set your free. 

SESSIONS with Sedonah Sunn
by Phone: (928)-821-4144

All Sessions by DONATION




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sedonah. Beautiful declaration I shall use daily. Many blessings on the healing path you offer to all of us. Love roz

    ReplyDelete