Tuesday, January 30, 2018

How does the Moon & the Eclipses effect your Life

Several years ago when I began walking the spiritual path.... I began opening up and becoming more consciously aware of... EVERYTHING.  From stopping to look at the beauty of a flower, to noticing signs - like bumper stickers with powerful messages or witnessing an animal cross my path, asking what medicine was it offering me?  What I mean by this is, animals who come to us... bring us messages.  If we learn to decipher these messages, they can bring greater awareness to what is going on in our own personal lives.

 
Pics by Sedonah Sunn

The moon, the sun, the clouds, and the astrological changes in our planetary system also  bring messages as well as can affect the nature & chemistry of our bodies.  Now, I am not an expert on astrology... but what I do know..., is the moon affects the tides of the ocean, which is a large body of water, and we as humans are largely made up of water.
  

Pics by Sedonah Sunn

You may notice at different moon times you may feel differently.  

For me personally over the past week I have been affected by this upcoming Lunar Moon Eclipse and have experienced some states of fear and anxiety that usually don't happen for me much anymore.  THANKFULLY & GRACIOUSLY I had a huge realization.... I had been getting caught up in this hype about potential negative effects of the eclipse on world events... by stories I had heard from others.  Be it people you know or media sources, it is so important to monitor what you let it into your consciousness, process it, and then evaluate what is true for YOU.

So I had to ask myself: is this the story I want to create?

Yesterday (day before the upcoming Jan. 31st, 2018 eclipse) I was out running errands and came across several store clerks who were very relaxed and grounded.  They were PILLARS of PEACE for me. I could see that I had the power to change my thoughts, and continue to walk my talk as as Peace Pilgrim, simply from having been in their presence.  


Does the moon & eclipses have powerful effects on our bodies and world events - yes, perhaps!  Do our thoughts have powerful effects on what we are creating in our reality - yes perhaps! 

If I had to choose I would rather be living PEACE over fear.

1st step: Realize what state you are operating out of
2nd step: Define the state that makes you the most happy
3rd step: Use your tools to get you there:

- Deep Breathing
- Meditation
- Drink lots of Water (my preferred water choice is distilled but find what works for you)
- Exercise (yoga, tai chi, chi gong, dance, going for a run, or nature hike, whatever works for you)
- Visualize scenarios turning out for the best and writing down that new story.  Seeing good things happen for everyone you know!
- SING - make up a new song for your life!


MY ADVICE TO YOU during these FULL MOON & PLANETARY ECLIPSE DAYS: 
GO OUTSIDE & PLAY - put your TO-DO list and daily chores away.  Listen to your Soul and have a play-date together.



If you are interested in a Telephone Life Guidance Session on ways to not only cope but augment the quality of your life - please reach out to me:




And... if you are interested in investigating your Animal Messages this is a great resource site.



If you are interested in tracking the Eclipses here is another great resource site.



SAT NAM



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful loving advice as usual. Cloudy here during the eclipse but still know the cosmic energies are bathing us in love-light. Love ya dear friend and comrade. Love roz

    ReplyDelete