Saturday, January 20, 2018

Health Tip - Reduce Mouth Bacteria & Stay Healthy

I was guided to share this very important Health Tip: especially as we move into this Winter season.

I had heard that brushing your teeth first thing in the morning was important so I tried it according to Yogi Bhajan's method.

Which is:Upon waking - brushing your tongue from the back to the front until you get a gag reflex... and then spit.  It is said that overnight your mouth becomes like an incubator and many poisonous bacteria's are created.  If you don't spit it out first thing, you swallow it.

My experience was after doing it the first day I had a sweet, refreshing taste form on my taste buds... which was quite pleasant.  The next day when I woke up, I forgot to follow the procedure.  Upon my 1st swallow of the day, I consciously tasted a horrible solution going down into my belly.  By day 3 I had it now programmed into my daily routine, as I didn't want to repeat that unpleasant experience again!

Don't take my word for it -- try it yourself and see what happens.  You can read the article here on how to do it:    https://www.3ho.org/3ho-lifestyle/daily-routine/brushing-your-teeth

Google Images

The other piece you can add to this is: Oil Pulling.  After you have gotten most of the tough bacteria out, take a tsp of Coconut Oil and begin swishing it in your mouth through your teeth.  Do this for 3-15 minutes a day 1st thing in the morning, after you have brushed your tongue.  And then see how you feel.  There is lots of information on line if you want to know more, here is a link I found.

http://www.activebeat.com/your-health/oil-pulling-and-what-it-can-do-for-you/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=AB_BNG_US_DESK-SearchMarketing&utm_content=o_c_74217127102095&cus_widget=kwd-74217098688429:loc-190&utm_term=oil%20pulling&cus_teaser=&msclkid=fe2910222db51ec65dbc4a41d52f2a1c


The last thing I will say about your mouth & teeth care is: I had a chance to work for the Alzheimer's Prevention organization, and one of the things they said had an affect on this disease was tooth care.  So to help keep your memory functioning, think about adding these very easy and quick tips to your daily routine.


May you stay healthy & strong, while victoriously rising above all the winter changes in season.


SAT NAM 

Sedonah Sunn



Please contact me if you are interested in Health Coaching/ Life Guidance sessions

$10 off your 1st Session with me

Life Guidance sessions by PHONE

Bodywork - massage & craniosacral therapy in Yavapai county, Arizona

If you like what you read on my blogsite please feel free to make contribution to my PAYPAL account and support what I am doing - Raising Human Consciousness.
Paypal email to: sedonahsunn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment